Sunday, October 31, 2021

Souls for Halloween

I've never been someone that ignores their soul, I mean I have done it from time to time but in the end my soul always wins.  I need to learn to follow her all the time, despite the contrary she does know her shit.  In talking about our souls, mine is very drawn to Halloween.  I absolutely love this holiday, its a day that I can use my creative juices to recreate a costume of some of my most favorite people or characters. Although this year I didn't get an actual costume together but I did dress festive. 

If you where to sit with yourself and just listen to what your soul is saying, what exactly is it saying? Follow that voice and stop conforming to everything that you think you need to conform too.  There is so much more to life than what you think you should do.  I am here to tell you to follow your dreams even if it has to be a side gig. Work hard to get to where you're waking up everyday and going out and setting the world on fire.  Thats what we need more of, people following their hearts.

For me Halloween brings out that need to follow my heart and soul.  Halloween is a time to express ourselves and to be wild and free.  A day where it doesn't matter how we show up in the world, as long as we show up.  

And a day that I can dress like a man and it be completely acceptable. 

Did I mention that I love Halloween?

Happy Halloween to all my like minded freaks out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment