Tuesday, October 26, 2021

I'm blank

I'm blank. I sank. I fell deep into a depression. I follow. I'm hollow. I can't help that my mind knows nothing but pain. I'm blank. I rank. I fell deep into some kind of depression. I hate it here. I'm sad and I want to give in. I don't want to let you win. I'm blank. There's nothing to see. I'm not worthy. I don't have control. I don't need your soul. I'm blank. Frank. Riding out on waves of emotions. I'm lost. I'm losing. I'm confused and abused and I'm willing to loose. I'd sell every last thing that I own to feel less alone. You don't see me. No one really does. I'm no one to love. I'm blank. I just tank. I want to be better but then I am worse. I'm mentally ill. I'm sick without will. I am the blankest that I've ever been. My hearts broken. It quit working. You hacked it off until it was too thin. You win. I'm blank. Blank as can be. Blanker then anyone could ever be. I'm blank. Watch me tank. Because I'm blank.

Photo Credit: Myself... also this was one of my cactus that is no longer with us like this although I have some of it offspring and it sure was blooming this day. My plants are medicine for my soul. They help me feel less blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment