Monday, October 18, 2021

Dear Secret Listener


 What would the world look like if we all gave more than we took?  If we all became more aware of who and what we are. What would that look like?  I often wonder such things, I often know a lot more about things than I would even like. I often suffer from this and I find myself often caring far too much.  

I don't fit in. I often wonder what it would be like if I was someone different. Why would I ever want that? Why would I ever want to not feel the things that were meant for me. The things that make me want to see, to the end. Where can we win? Where is the beginning and where is the end?

My mind is always running, it runs so fast all day long that I pass out from complete exhaustion.  My mind is a wild thing. Untamed and relentless. Running long distance.  It's deep and a lot. If you love it you must also be a lot. And I love you too. I know that you do. You can hide it even down right deny it.  Keep it a secret, but not from me. 

I felt it. I feel it. I know what you don't say. I hate it. I want it. I can't stop wishing upon it.

I'm angry. Don't blame me. I wish it wasn't this way. 

I don't want things to change but I feel estranged because I wish it wasn't this way.

I'm loosing this war.

I just need to ignore. 

These feelings and all that they say.

You're weighting on me.

You know that you do. 

You know because I am this way to you.

I don't want you to tell me.

But wait yes I do. 

I want to listen to every little thing about you.


No comments:

Post a Comment