Monday, April 11, 2022

A Good Cry

So you should just have a good cry

tell all of them goodbye

they say that they care 

but then they continue 

to slowly wear

on your 

heart

I just let them tear mine apart

like I don't even care 

about me 

I

do things that are mean

but it's because 

you keep 

hurting 

my 

soul 

with your inability 

to care about 

why I am 

even here 

where do we draw the line 

where do we decide 

that being alone 

is better 

than 

feeling like you don't care

I love you they say 

then they do things

that prove it 

but then they do things that 

disapprove 

it

what does it all fucking mean?

I'm angry, I'm sad and I'm crying 

I don't want to feel like I'm dying 

why do I do this 

why do I think

that there 

is anyone out there

that is actually 

everything 

I need

I don't get to have it all

I am all of it 

I am horrible 

I am ugly 

I deserve 

this 

I even 

earned it 

just a good cry is all that I need.



No comments:

Post a Comment