Friday, March 8, 2019

So much to do, so Little time...

I haven't written a blog in over a month, actually its been almost two months if we want to get real about it.  I'm really trying here but turns out I am not trying hard enough.  I spent most days running around in circles feeling like I am accomplishing so many things and then realizing the amount of responsibilities that I've gotten myself into is why I don't have time to write or do anything else creative.  I am the biggest broken record, I guess I need to focus on saying no and getting my shit done, but to me that's easier said then done.  I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels this way in life, like there is so much to get done and yet so little time to do it and I know for a fact that I am not the only person that lets themselves get overwhelmed with responsibilities.  My life is pure chaos, I don't even want to start telling you about it because that just seems depressing and I am bound and determined that today is going to be awesome and that things are working out the way they are supposed too in fact I saw 11:11 today I actually saw it turn from 11:10 to 11:11 which to me is just that much cooler.  I'm a big believer in seeing consecutive numbers and it meaning something bigger than just a number on a clock or in and address or where ever else you may see repeating numbers.  To me its the universe speaking to me telling me something I need to know or understand. A reinforcement that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing in that moment.  The universe speaks to us all the time you just have to listen.  I've got so much more peace in my life from listening to the universe and honing in on what its trying to tell me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment