Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I'm Crazy and Halloween's my favorite

 I think I most definitely have a love hate relationship with this time of year.  Halloween is my most favorite holiday, I absolutely love being able to start wearing jackets, sweaters, gloves and beanies which I love, although I hate being cold. It's a conundrum of the grandest kind. I probably am that. A conundrum. A weirdo. Eccentric. Vulgar. Transparent. Radical. Methodical. Curious. Humane. Empathetic. Energetic. Poetic. Rejected. Wondering. Pondering. Ethical. Insane. No one really understands my name.  I happened to veer off into another random lane.  That's pretty normal I suppose, I criss cross on which way my mind goes. Why do you come to my blog, do you think I am a cog?

Oh well whatever it is, I'm also here for it, so I am glad you are too. 

I am just as nosey as you.



No comments:

Post a Comment