Tuesday, January 25, 2022

What do you do with a mind like this?

If I could sit down and write every single time I am inspired through out the day, that would be something.  Although I say that and then I think about what's actually happening during those days that is so inspiring to me.  If I had the opportunity and ability to sit down and write at any point in time, would I even write about the same things? Would I have nothing to write about or would it be different? or better? or worse?  Would I be receiving the amount of inspiration it takes to even spark these thoughts?  Is that what I would really want?  I go onto to think that I'd be inspired in a different way, a better way, a way that maybe would still suck.  That it may still be great but am I willing to risk it,  am I willing to go all in?  I must trust the process.  I repeat that in my mind and it's very common for me to not trust anything.  I can see the failures before they even appear, I can smell them and taste them.  I know that they are real, but are they more real than the feelings I feel when I am letting things drain me and I'm letting things win?  


What does one do with a mind like this? Always thinking, always ticking, always second guessing a means to the end.  You've got to control your mind they say.  You must not let it win.  My mind has got it's own mind and her name is Mattel.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment